JBR FIT LIFE LLC
CHANGE YOUR LIFE
As a fully qualified RRCA Running Coach Level I & II, USA Track & Field Level I Certified Coach, TRX Trainer Level II and NASM Certified Personal Trainer and, I’ve been getting the residents of Houston fit, one body at a time. Whatever shape you’re in, we could all use a bit of professional guidance and encouragement from time to time. If you feel like losing a pound or two, or even bulking up an inch or so — get in touch with me today and let’s get moving.
I MAKE FITNESS FUN
I believe living a healthy lifestyle begins with maintaining a strong and fit body. My aim is to help you identify your fitness goals, design an exercise program that fits your needs, and guide you through every exercise, every workout. I specialize in strength and conditioning, corrective exercise, sports performance training, sports nutrition, and behavioral change. If you want the full story, click here!
A BIT MORE ABOUT ME
Whether you want to lose weight or get fit, I can implement a program that uses effective strategies and corrective techniques to help you reach your goals. I assess client's workout needs and develops custom fitness plans to work towards the client's fitness goals.
This is a popular trend in the fitness world today. Whether you’re training to lose weight or just want to trim and tone, TRX is a versatile workout system that is excellent for improving strength, balance, stability, and coordination. This training system can be used in a variety of ways for all fitness levels. TRX training can deliver amazing results and make a great addition to your fitness routine. You’ll see an improvement in your performance in no time.
Have a specific race in mind or a your new to running? I offer fully personalize training programs based on your needs and for whatever race distance you wish, a specific training plan for you from start to finish! With this service, I will customized a daily training plan to direct you towards your goal.
2018 The Great Wall of China Half Marathon
2018 Boston Marathon
“We all have dreams. In order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline and effort."
• Bachelor of Science, Purdue University
• Master of Science, Sam Houston State University
• Certified RRCA Running Coach Level I & II
• USA Track & Field Level I Certified Coach
• Ten Time Marathoner including U.S. (Houston, Chicago,
4x Boston, MCM, NYC) and International races (Austria, Barcelona, Berlin)
• Certified Personal Trainer, NASM
• Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist, NASM
• Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist, NASM
• Certified Behavior Change Specialist, NASM
• TRX Trainer Level II Rank Yellow
• Certified Myofascial Release Foam Roller, Fitour
• CPR, AED and First Aid Certification
• Insured! Fitness and Wellness Insurance provided by STAR Insurance & NEXT Insurance